Re-Imagine Your Career with InMobi!
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
Why Join Us
You will contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value collaboration, autonomy, technical innovation, & results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates.
What You’ll Do
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving sales from a portfolio of key agencies, brands and direct clients across our customer base by creating and selling effective mobile advertising solutions. You will also participate in and actively shaping InMobi’s North America sales strategy, go-to-market and execution plan.
- Identify and close strategic advertising partnerships with leading brand advertisers or agencies/ intermediaries that help ensure long term success for InMobi.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing advertising customers, partners and agencies.
- Quickly develop agency and in-house programmatic relationships in Los Angeles and across the West Coast
- Achieve quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new advertising opportunities that meet the needs of buyers and demand sources.
- Execute programmatic buying partnerships by setting up PMP deals.
- Identify and focus on key sources of mobile video demand/grow InMobi video revenue.
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet advertisers needs.
Who you are
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital media and advertising. Exposure to mobile advertising preferred.
- Strong network of agency and in-house programmatic relationships across agencies and advertisers on the West Coast.
- Proven ability to build sales strategies and drive sales pipeline to closures and consistently exceed revenue targets.
- High-energy and passionate self-starter with strong analytical skills who’s extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.