What will you be doing?
- Will be participate in measuring and driving product quality from inception to release.
- Understanding product requirements and ensure engineering implementation covers all of them.
- Designing and Developing test plan and test cases and focus on test coverage.
- Improving and extending test frameworks.
- Bring in best practices in the form of Automation, Continuous Integration and Code Coverage.
- Focusing on performance benchmarking and assessing product scalability.
What do we expect from you?
- B.E/B.Tech - CS/IT from a premier institute.
- Must have 6+ Years of experience in Quality assurance with minimum of 3+ years in mobile application testing.
- Good programming knowledge in OOP languages preferably Java.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Debugging skills.
- Ability to derive use case and work in close collaboration with dev to perform white/black box testing.
- Exposure to test automation frameworks like Appium, Robotium, RestAssured, SoapUI, Selenium.
Good to have:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with UI Testing
- Familiar with at least 1 version control system (Git/Svn)
- Familiar with CI tools like Jenkins