Re-Imagine Your Career with InMobi!
Named on the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 List, InMobi is the largest independent in-app mobile advertising platform. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
Why Join Us
You will contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value collaboration, autonomy, technical innovation, & results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s Culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates.
We are aggressively growing in North America and have been doing so through organic growth and through various M&As. To lead this growth, we have brought the majority of our senior leadership to our US HQ in SF in order to execute the vision we have for the future of InMobi!
- Understanding of infrastructure, networking and cloud systems such as AWS and Azure
- Facilitating the execution and improvement of backlog refinement with Product Managers, Product Owners, and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management along with prioritization practices
- Teaching and encouraging a balanced backlog that delivers valuable features for customers, reducing technical debt, providing business value, and enabling product sustainability
- Assisting in dependency management and cross team coordination
- Creating and maintaining Jira projects at an administration level
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies: standups, team backlog grooming, release planning, and retrospectives
- Facilitating collaboration, communication, and conflict management
- Mentoring Product Managers, Product Owners, and team members in Agile practices and continuous improvement
- Removing impediments to the team’s ability to perform
- Acting as a buffer between external distractions to minimize internal disruptions
- Assisting in the coordination of operational issue resolution
- Fostering team responsibility, self-accountability, transparency, and self-organization
- Introducing and encouraging teams to explore healthy Agile development practices, focusing on quality, technical excellence, and predictable delivery
- Helping the team to develop, capture, and analyze metrics to facilitate team improvements
- Promoting transparency through healthy communications and data integrity
- Interacting with internal and external personnel
- Monitoring and tracking the project from initiation through delivery
- Understanding the system's scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team
- Delivering executive summaries
- Implementing new processes and procedures when needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ Years program / project management experience
- Experience in Agile / Scrum environments
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong technical background or computer science degree
- Experience creating and launching new products
- Experience in AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with government entities and/or legal