Senior Solutions Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India.
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of cloud based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. One of the many things that we do is to help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers and publishers, using InMobi’s products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers. In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider Engineering and client services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
- Engage directly with partners to provide pre and post-sales advisory, technical support, and technical account management
- Use your deep technical understanding of our products to drive successful customer adoption.
- Act as internal liaison between Regional Sales and Product and Engineering teams
- Manage customer product deployments across internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage client expectations, communication and reporting metrics related to our products and specific customer deployments.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements from the Region to Product/Engineering team.
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all client technical issues.
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing and deploying best practice technical sales and support processes in a high-growth, startup environment.
What do we require from you?
Experience: Min. 3 to 6 years
Education: Bachelors or Master degree in Engineering
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills & should be willing to use technical skills for statistical analysis.
- Previous engineering, sales engineering or technical account management experience with mobile and/or internet advertising is preferred.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with app development, Objective C, Java, .NET, Perl/Python a plus
- Worked on diff. databases like Postgres, MySql, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working with external customers in a sales environment in North America or Europe regions, either locally or remotely, and ideally within the field of digital marketing/advertising technology.
- Willing to work during European or North America working hours, as and when required.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.