Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
Glance at InMobi:
Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks the phone >120 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on millions of mobile phones already, and we are only getting started on this journey!
What will you be doing?
- You will own the front-end development for the product and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to iterate, launch new and existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing state-of-the-art code to keep Glance at the cutting edge of current technology.
- Your specific expertise will be required to make the site delightful, secure, performant and accessible to all our members.
- Meet with colleagues including product managers, designers and other engineers assigned to your project(s).
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for someone who comes up with 6-8 years development experience
- Experience in frameworks such as React , AngularJS etc and good understanding of the basics of these frameworks and their life cycles.(MUST HAVE)
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools. Should understand nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring.
- Deeper knowledge of UI optimizations and performance.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Strong problem solving skills, Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CSS fundamentals
- Command on impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies is a plus