ROLE: SALES MANAGER
The InMobi Agency Sales Team drives revenue through monetization of our 12 Million+ users by connecting advertisers, agencies and brands with potential consumers through mobile devices. We help agencies to define and achieve mobile advertising campaign objectives.
As a key contributor to our Australian Agency Sales Team, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth from a portfolio of key agencies, brands and direct clients by creating and selling effective mobile advertising solutions. You will actively help shape InMobi’s Australian sales strategy, go-to-market and execution plan.
What You’ll Own
- Act as mobile advertising leader and evangelist for InMobi in the Australian Market.
- Build strategic relationship and position InMobi as an agency partner, and an extension to their brand planning and programmatic teams.
- Prospect and develop new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the agency media investment with InMobi by taking a consultative approach to the business.
- Deliver the agreed quarterly and annual revenue targets from agency accounts.
- Develop Mobile ad sales opportunities and grow brand, brand performance and programmatic ad campaigns
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to the Head of Sales for the designated client base, utilizing SalesForce and internal tools
- Deliver against all KPIs outlined above; Group Revenue Generation, Forecasting Accuracy, Customer Satisfaction, Reach and exceed sales goals
- Develop excellent customer/partner satisfaction aiming to achieve advocacy amongst all contacts, in all areas of your client business
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date Account and Opportunity plans for sales pipeline management
- Excellent presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create and deliver compelling, persuasive presentations to clients.
- Develop pitch decks, business cases and be able to articulate and delegate internally to fully service the client
- Work closely with account management teams to align and exceed end client objectives.
- Drive revenue generation, review and analyze performance, take action for improvement and implement efficient sales process.
- Build and evangelize business case studies based on customer success.
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery
Who You Are
- 3-5 years demonstrated success closing agency and brand business within digital media advertising
- Demonstration of consistent, year-over-year quota achievement meeting monetization goals.
- Recent and successful relationships across agency landscape including agency trade desks.
- Proven ability to build sales strategies and drive sales pipeline to closures.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality, a self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills, strong planning and organizational capabilities
- Passionate and curious for continued learning and sharpening a professional skillset.
Why InMobi Is Exciting!
InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With 25 offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 8 billion advertisements per day. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.