Who we are and What we do ?
InMobi is not just another mobile advertising company. We are a technology powerhouse. We are leading the industry by building a superior mobile ecosystem. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and using big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer unique mobile advertising solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers. We have award-winning creative teams, innovative solutions and products, combined with big data analytic capabilities that process 100s of terabytes of data daily to enable our customers make real-time decisions and gain the most value from their investment.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at InMobi. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our chef handled cafeteria is open from Breakfast to Dinner. We have an onsite spa that’s free for all employees. Kids and pets are welcome to our office. Our insurance plans cover both parents and in-laws... Our people are special and we make them feel it!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
Who are we looking for?
Looking for candidates with 1-3 years of photo editing experience to support various content teams. A great opportunity for skilled photo editors to be a part of the most Innovative Companies in the World.
- Few Basic requirements for this role: Image Manipulation, Colour Correction, Clipping, Cropping, Retouching, Resizing, Model Retouching, Colorization, background removal, Skin tone retouching and extracting abilities. Etc.
- Able to work on photo editing software's like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Retouch images in accordance with established style guides.
- Format and enhance all image content accordingly.
- Review retouching work for quality and accuracy.
- Ensure visual consistency of images within projects, and across the brand.
- Work Closely with Other Designers and Art Director to Meet daily image goals.
- Proven work experience as a photo editor in a fast-phased environment preferably from Ad Agencies.
- Creative mind with an eye for detail
- Candidates with good communication skills and creativity will be preferred.
- Strong photo editing skills and excellent portfolio.