InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global customers. We work closely with the CMOs and CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) to enable them to grow their business effectively in this mobile first world. InMobi Pulse is InMobi’s Market Research platform and is part of the overall Marketing Cloud offering by InMobi, which enables brands to ‘Do Research Everyday!’. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer unique research solutions to clients and help conduct research studies quickly, accurately and at a cost effective rate.
As a key part of the InMobi Market Research team, you will be required to partner with the InMobi Senior Leadership to grow the business in North America and manage the research end to end. The primary responsibilities are to oversee a specific % of revenue growth on a yearly basis; build strong client relationships and make a visible difference to the client business. The role would require you to be the go-to research expert for all clients in North America and work with the Sales team to ensure the efficient delivery of research studies. You would also need to work closely with the InMobi product team to adopt the latest technologies and constantly develop innovative research solutions.
- Business Leadership - Develop new business and manage existing relationships with clients in the market research discipline; apply expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients
- Lead accounts and manage the team (mid term) to ensure we deliver on all account deliverables while working to an agreed budget and course correct where required
- Stakeholder Management - Work with different stakeholders within the organization including, but not limited to, the product team, sales team and the operations team to ensure we deliver all account deliverables in a timely, precise and cost efficient manner
- Experiment and design innovative and appropriate research solutions to derive meaningful insights for clients’ needs and their business.
- Maximise individual and team performance and efficiency through effective people management (mid-term).
- Create an edge through world class presentations and reports
- Establish InMobi as a market leader in the market research space globally
- 5+ years’ experience managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver agreed upon KPI's
- Proven ability to profitably manage high value research book of business and positively impact commercial development, including people management experience
- Experience with advertising, advertising testing, brand health tracking and other marketing research techniques; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with technology
- Innovation: orientation to explore new, breakthrough solutions in the market research space
- Bachelors’ degree required, Masters’ Degree preferred