ReImagine your career with InMobi!
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager on our Data Product team to plan and launch new products. Ideal candidates will have a background in big data and product management. The position will work with key internal and external stakeholders to set a product plan that meets the product vision and customer needs. Responsibilities include gathering customer feedback, generating a product plan, executing on the product plan and maintaining that product through its lifecycle.
- Create comprehensive product plan and roadmap
- Create detailed product requirements
- Communicate product requirements to the development team and other key stakeholders
- Set priority for new product features
- Oversee the deployment of new products and product features
- Identifies and researches industry trends
- Maintain product documentation
- Owns reporting and dashboards for product line
- Be the voice of the customer
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Attend industry trade shows and customer meetings - travel 10%
Who are you:
You are passionate about building innovative, scalable, and reliable products. You are driven by a vision and work diligently and collaboratively toward a common goal. You’re hungry to iterate and improve current product lines while providing insight to new products.
This role will primarily work with the data science team to do develop new data sets or data elements to fulfill our objective of creating solutions for enterprises to grow their businesses. In this role, you will collaborate closely with data scientists and work with some the richest, deepest data sets in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years product management experience
- Strong technical background or computer science degree
- Experience creating and launching new products
- Experience working with telco data, location, and/or packet layer data sets. Understands android operating systems, machine learning and AI techniques
- Has track record of creating data base products
- Experience with the ISV ecosystem
- Guinness Book of World Record Holder
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.