Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver a compelling proposition to their target consumers. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What?s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul? free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Our Vision: Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising. We offer a suite of solutions based on the core principles of simplicity and scale to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behavior and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
What is the team like??
At the InMobi Experience Design Team, we believe in providing the most seamless experience to our customers. As a UX Designer, you have a strong technical background and work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to design products that are simple but great for the user, focusing on interaction and visual design. Your job is to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible and usable to our users. You bring in a lot of experience to build experiences by intuition and heuristics. You also deduce direction by observing analytics and devising quick-turnaround plans for user research. You design and lead the UI construction for complex projects with a broad scope and constantly evolving objectives. You contribute to the overall product strategy through concept generation and collaborate with the UX team to promote features.
What will you be doing??
- As a UX designer at InMobi you would be responsible for defining the information architecture and designing the language of our products.
- You will be responsible for defining and refining interactions for the products.
- You will be responsible for all stages of design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
- Work with other designers, PM and Engg Managers to drive long term vision as well as quarterly goals and help decide the priorities for the
- Institute excellent operational processes so that Design and Engineering work tightly together and if necessary, oversee external contract designers as needed.
What do we expect from you?
- Ideally, you would be someone who Has 7-10 years experience.
- Has a Bachelors, Masters or post-graduate degree in visual communication, product design, industrial design or information & Interface design. Demonstrates experience in designing usable web-based and/or mobile interfaces.
- Works in Photoshop, Fireworks and Omnigraffle.
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible user interfaces would be an added advantage.