Re-Imagine Your Career with InMobi!
Named on the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 List, InMobi is the largest independent in-app mobile advertising platform. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
What You’ll Do
As Sales Director for InMobi MidWest, you will be responsible for driving sales from a portfolio of key agencies, brands and direct clients across our customer base by creating and selling effective mobile advertising solutions. You will also participate in and actively shape InMobi North America sales strategy, go-to-market and execution plan.
- Identify, close and develop relationships with targeted, strategic advertisers and agencies/ intermediaries that help ensure long term success for InMobi.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing advertising customers, partners and agencies.
- Quickly develop C-Level relationships in region.
- Achieve quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new advertising opportunities that meet the needs of buyers and demand sources.
- Execute programmatic buying partnerships by setting up PMP deals.
- Execute app performance partnerships including app download and app remarketing campaigns
- Upsell media clients to InMobi platform offerings including InMobi app performance DSP and InMobi insights platform
- Identify and focus on key sources of mobile video demand/grow InMobi video revenue, and drive greater adoption for InMobi Audiences
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet marketers
- Manage and grow the Midwest sales team for InMobi North America in this dual seller/manager role
- 7-10 years of experience in digital media and advertising. Exposure to mobile advertising preferred. Strong hunting experience preferred.
- Strong network of C-level relationships across agencies and advertisers in the Midwest.
- Proven ability to build sales strategies and drive sales pipeline to closures and consistently exceed revenue targets.
- High-energy and passionate self-starter with strong analytical skills who’s extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
Why Join Us
You will contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value collaboration, autonomy, technical innovation, & results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s Culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates.
We are diversifying and expanding our business to support enterprise businesses with our cloud-based services including our Marketing Cloud, Data Cloud, and Consumer Cloud. We are also aggressively growing in North America and have been doing so through organic growth and through various M&As. To lead this growth, we have brought the majority of our senior leadership to our US HQ in SF in order to execute the vision we have for the future of InMobi!