InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising and marketing. We offer a suite of platforms based on the core principles of scale and intelligence to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions. Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
What does the team do ?
The Assistant Sales Manager will develop key relationships with mobile industry clients and agency contacts in their region. The Sales Manager is also required to position InMobi as a leading player in the mobile advertising industry through thought leadership, education and representation in all areas.
What will you be doing?
- Experience in leading complex, executive-level campaigns through the entire sales cycle. Deliver against all KPIs outlined above
- Revenue Generation, Forecasting Accuracy, Customer Satisfaction, Reach and exceed personal sales goals and yield targets
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to the Head of Sales for your client base / region.
- Develop the vision and manage the sales / account strategies that will fully unlock the potential in your market.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Work towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Maintain an accurate forecast (+/- 5%) and healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Facilitate the development of strong commercial and personal relationships between the customer and InMobi at all levels of their businesses.
- Provide guidance, feedback and motivational techniques to bring the best out in everyone.
What is expected out of you ?
Experience : 3-5 years of experience. (digital media advertising sales experience is an added advantage)
Location : Bangalore/ Mumbai
Education : BSc/ BA required; MBA preferred
Industry Type : Mobile/ Digital Media/ Agency Sales; Advertising Sales
Functional Area : Sales
- Significant experience of consultative sales and account management in mobile / online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
- Experience in dealing with direct brands and key agency decision makers with regards to securing mobile advertising revenue.
- Previous experience in dealing with OEM/Telco/Tech/Consumer Durable brands and supporting agencies, is preferred and also having a fair knowledge of the adtech ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPC, search marketing, lead generation, direct response, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving tools with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.
- Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
- Native-level fluency in English