InMobi is a powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides Advertisers, Publishers and App Developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 Billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centered around: thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with an open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a life long commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live Your Potential program.
Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of reimagining advertising.
What will you be doing?
- InMobi is working on a mobile first innovative content format, to revolutionize the way in which content/Advertising and news is discovered on mobile.
- Search for news, videos and interesting stories from around the world, keeping in mind the content format and the users of the app
- Creating a tagline and a short summary for the story, keeping in mind the content format
- Work with the design team in coming up with the right graphics to represent the content
- 2 Saturdays, all Sundays off every month.
What we expect from you?
- Graduate in Journalism/mass communication preferred
- High degree of accountability since this is a small team, and the role is critical to success of the project
- Should love thinking out of the box, since we have a lot of scope of innovation here
- Creative thinker that works independently without a lot of oversight and direction
- Excellent grasp of English language and ability to paraphrase
- Knowledge/Experience of social media based content discovery is a plus
- High on General Awareness, should not be restricted to only news, but all forms of viral content