Who we are and What we do?
InMobi is not just another mobile advertising company. We are a technology
powerhouse. We are leading the industry by building a superior mobile
ecosystem. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform
the economics of influencing global consumers.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring
exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them
freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do
things a bit differently at InMobi. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have
development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses,
we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. Our people are special and we
make them feel it!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here
today because a few of us did just that. Food for your soul – free catered meals
all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body,
socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
Glance at Inmobi:
Glance’s vision is to be the gateway to the mobile internet for consumers. Glance
provides consumers an easy, quick and intelligent access to information and
content, especially relevant in the context of the “non-power” users of the
internet, who value an offering which allows them to discover content from a
myriad of apps (Shopping / Fashion / News / Gaming etc) with minimum effort.
Glance is live on millions of mobile phones already, and we are only getting
started on this journey!
As a User Researcher at Glance, you will help plan, conduct research process and
collaborate closely with cross-functional counterparts in Product Management,
Design, Web Development, Marketing, and Engineering to influence key strategy
and execution decisions. Your research will be instrumental in defining the next-
generation of features for Glance.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of
quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy,
engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology,
Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 0-2 years experience in applied product research
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Compelling communication
- Knowing multiple languages is a plus (Hindi/English/Kannada/Tamil/Telugu)