Who we are and What we do?
InMobi is not just another mobile advertising company. We are a technology
powerhouse. We are leading the industry by building a superior mobile
ecosystem. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform
the economics of influencing global consumers.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring
exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them
freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do
things a bit differently at InMobi. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have
development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses,
we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. Our people are special and we
make them feel it!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here
today because a few of us did just that. Food for your soul – free catered meals
all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body,
socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
Glance at Inmobi:
Glance’s vision is to be the gateway to the mobile internet for consumers. Glance
provides consumers an easy, quick and intelligent access to information and
content, especially relevant in the context of the “non-power” users of the
internet, who value an offering which allows them to discover content from a
myriad of apps (Shopping / Fashion / News / Gaming etc) with minimum effort.
Glance is live on millions of mobile phones already, and we are only getting
started on this journey!
- As a UX designer, you would be responsible for defining the user journey,
information flow, information architecture, interaction and visual design in
accordance with the overall product design language. Also must be able to augment
the current design language if need be.
- You will be responsible for defining the interaction paradigm for the products.
You will be responsible for all stages of design and must think strategically while
executing with great attention to detail.
- Work with other designers, PM and Engg Managers to drive long term vision as well
as quarterly goals and help decide the priorities for the product.
Institute excellent operational processes so that Design and Engineering work tightly
- Ideally, you would be someone who has 0-2 years experience.
- Has a Bachelors, Masters or post-graduate degree in visual communication,
product design, industrial design or information and Interface design.
- Demonstrates experience in designing usable web-based and/or mobile apps.
- Must be fluent in prototyping interactions, motion design and product flows.
- Must be flexible in adopting any design and prototyping tool of choice.
- Experience in graphic design and a good command in typography is a plus.