Role : Consultant – Creative Designers.
Who we are and What we do?
InMobi is not just another mobile advertising company. We are a technology powerhouse. We are leading the industry by building a superior mobile ecosystem. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and using big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer unique mobile advertising solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers. We have award-winning creative teams, innovative solutions and products, combined with big data analytic capabilities that process 100s of terabytes of data daily to enable our customers make real-time decisions and gain the most value from their investment.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at InMobi. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out..Our people are special and we make them feel it!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that. Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
We are currently looking for a motivated and self-driven junior graphic designer, who is passionate about design, has a creative flair and strong visual sense.
What will you be doing?
You have seen how Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter have revolutionized the way in which content is discovered by creating new content formats, followed by discovery platforms around the same.
Your role will be:
- Work closely with other designers and Art Director to meet daily image goals.
- Responsible for creating effective, compelling visual designs to represent the digital content for the mobile platform.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Smartphone and tablet enthusiast
- Experience in content creation (even if for advertising), is a plus
- Should be okay with flexible shifts and working on Sat/Sunday
- Maintain focus and the clear head when the pressure of deadlines is high
- Willing to be flexible with time – ie work until the job is done.