Reimagine Your Career with InMobi!
InMobi is the largest independent in-app advertising network. With offices on 5 continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers, and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements daily across the globe; that's more than 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
We are focused on scaling existing programmatic accounts, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile programmatic advertising and we welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of re-imagining advertising.
About the Team
The Client Service Operations unit in InMobi brings about a client first approach to our account management and marketplace operations efforts. This nodal team is comprised of our legacy account management functions and operations units that together are ~175 FTE strong and is the central team in the company that oversees all demand-side clients and is responsible for running all the operations to be able to service InMobi products while ensuring best in class offerings across client reporting, revenue scaling, SLAs for troubleshooting business problems etc. We view our clients on a global (vs regional) level to understand their needs holistically and bring in efficiency in the development, deployment and continuous upgrade to client service SLAs. Finally, we also act to build out tools, systems, and service offerings to better serve them. As a result, our team combines exceptional client relationship skills with an excellent understanding of the technological aspects of the mobile programmatic advertising ecosystem.
What You’ll Do
You will be the single point of contact for all conversations around Operations in the AdCloud and therefore bring about not just immediate efficiency enhancement but also long-term effectiveness improvements. As the go-to thought partner to the Head of Client Services and Sales Partnerships channel, your remit will play a critical role at InMobi and will impact how the organization changes over the next couple of years in becoming a true enterprise solution provider to the world’s leading advertisers. You will help rewire the org structure, the systems, and tools in use today and in future and design the KPIs in the next couple of phases before we reach our end state design by 2021. You will lead a team of associates in this capacity who will help you connect deeply with the various business units within InMobi and especially with product and engineering which will enable you to make the changes required to succeed in the long term.
In addition, we may add a business analytics unit under you (10 FTEs depending on the skill fit) to help us improve our analytics capabilities and enhance the business impact directly correlated to such capabilities
And finally, you will lead an operations teams (10 FTEs depending on the skill fit) as the administrative leader of that team.
We are looking for a sharp, analytical and growth-oriented professional who can solve complex problems and develop close strategic relationships with key stakeholders within the company and outside, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to sales & product teams.
- Own all operations efficiency and effectiveness initiatives for the entire revenue generating unit of InMobi; includes planning for potential rebooting of our reporting systems, planning for a new internal UI etc.
- Lead the conversations with Product and Tech teams as we chalk out a multi-phase path to improving the service operations of the company as well as improving the effectiveness of the account managers
- Rewire the operating model of the organization to be able to provide an SLA based 24x7 service offering for global needs
- Build out a new centralized analytics unit within the organization to cater to regional and global needs of the broader organization (unit responsibilities will include all bespoke reporting for clients, insights generation for the business as well as assisting in revenue planning)
- Run a ~10 FTE services team as an additional remit to help deliver mentorship and coaching to the young leader of the identified team
What do we require from you :
Experience: 8-10 years in total with 2-4 in a client-side role; ideally with 3-4 years in a consulting or investment banking role
Location: New York or London
Education: MBA or Advanced tech degree highly preferred
Ideal candidates must possess:
- Love for tech products and solutions!
- Experience in Tech or Consulting, or Investment Banking, etc.
- Very strong conceptual thinking skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with big data and a creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to gather client technical/ non-technical requirements
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across regions (i.e., especially those who are in other locations)
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail
- Ability to work across different global cultures and time zones
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving company with a passion for defining and streamlining processes
- Effective and proactive communication skills. Candidate would be expected to lead delivery related client interactions, backed by data and understanding of technological aspects, and also communicate internally with product, engineering, supply, and creative teams
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!