Join InMobi as our new HR Business Partner!
As the HR Business Partner, you’ll play a foundational role in the growth, operations and empowerment of InMobi’s North American team. You’ll work alongside mobile’s most innovative thought leaders and work to set the standard of a world-class people organization.
We are looking for a team player with a passion for innovation and the desire to partner with a business to achieve outstanding results. The right person for this role must have comfort with ambiguity, and able to make well-informed decisions. There will be a fair amount of strategic decisions that will be made for the North American business and the HRBP will be expected to actively contribute to that. The HRBP collaborates with HR Centers of Expertise (COEs) and to ensure effective development and execution of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives. This HRBP role primarily provides strategic HR support to the businesses in North America. Given the diversified locations within North America and the link with the Inida office, the HRBP will have a local and global connect.
What You’ll Own
- Lead and/or participate in projects within and across the organization aligned to strategic priorities and MBOs
- Facilitate senior leader talent management and succession planning
- Partner with COEs to prioritize needs of the business and deliver on capability development
- Support restructuring and organizational effectiveness initiatives
- Drive HR standardizations, processes, and efficiencies across regional footprint and/or business unit
- Drive Human Capital Planning: Develop and implement HR solutions that drive performance improvement and support the short- and long-term business objectives
- Own client relationships day to day (VPs, Directors, Managers, Regional Leadership)
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy through talent management
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Support employee engagement efforts across the enterprise to reduce turnover rates while enhancing employee productivity
- Deliver organizational capability and workforce planning
- Drive succession plans, talent development, culture change, change management and effective leadership behaviors
- Act as point of escalation on complex employee matters
- 12+ years of Human Resources experience, 5+ years exclusively in a HRBP capacity
- Evidence of developing strong business partnerships within a dynamic, hyper-growth paced environment
- Capable of translating business priorities into HR programs and workflows that drive value & meet business needs.
- Solid understanding of US employment law and a general understanding of benefits & payroll practices
- Record of successfully working on complicated Employee Relations issues
- Experience working cross functionally within all of HR segments with demonstrated collaboration & teaming
- Ability to create content and deliver effective presentations for company-wide distribution
- Evidence of successful influence and manage change and deal effectively with change management initiatives
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who takes initiative and ownership
- BA/BS in HR or related field
- PHR or SPHR certification
Why InMobi Is Exciting!
Named on the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 List, InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
Moving into 2019 we are diversifying and expanding our business from purely the ad world to support other forms of businesses with our cloud-based services including our Marketing Cloud, Data Cloud, and Consumer Cloud. We are also aggressively growing in North America and have been doing so through organic growth and through various M&As. To lead this growth, we have brought the majority of our senior leadership to our US HQ in SF in order to execute the vision we have for the future of InMobi!