InMobi is a powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides Advertisers, Publishers and App Developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 Billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centered around: thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with an open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a life long commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live Your Potential program.
Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of re-imagining advertising.
Location : Bangalore, India
Sales Consultant is responsible for driving revenue for New & Existing Business as a solution specialist and product advocate in partnership with regional sales teams. This individual will understand client business goals, challenges and opportunities, map the solutions with a mix of relevant InMobi offerings (Adtech & Martech products), and help our clients achieve their goals
- Work with sales teams for diverse set of clients to discover and identify their challenges and opportunities
- Design effective and efficient solutions utilizing InMobi Cloud offerings geared towards the client’s desired outcome, thoroughly understanding business and technical challenges of the client and leveraging the expertise of mobile marketing and a vast range of technologies.
- Articulating product positioning and underlying technology to both business and technical audiences, and establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Client Services teams to ensure the success of every client deals, leveraging internal resources/insight and collecting feedback.
- Build high impact senior level corporate presentations and deliver solution demonstrations which aligns with the client’s mobile marketing strategies and business needs.
- Enable and push the Sales Managers with programs developed by you (based on insights, product solutions and identifying areas of impact) that they will be employed to win business
What we’re looking for:
- A proven track record of consulting / pre-sales roles in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment
- Proficiency of consulting frames and simplifying complex information or concept into easily grasped picture
- Creative thinker, energetic and passionate self-starter who can work independently without a lot of oversight and direction
- Must possess the ability to quickly grasp business concepts and absorb/utilize market research
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, distributed manner having to liaise with stakeholders across multiple teams, entities, and geographies with very precise timelines
- Strong communication skill – oral & written (i.e. storytelling, workshop facilitation)
- Technology skills: strong understanding of programmatic platforms - DBM, other DSP and knowledge of leading ad tech ecosystem - Ad verification, DSP, Audience, Creative management platform
- Experience : 3+ years experience and/or exposure to combinations of fields of business solutioning & consulting, digital advertising, media planning, pre-sales, business development
- Education : Bachelor's Degree - MBA preferred