Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for solving high complexity issues at a system / domain / vertical level
- Responsible for resolution/ escalations within his/her area of expertise.
- Using independent judgment in selection of alternative courses of action.
- Innovating new / unique ways to solve known and unknown problems.
- Mentoring and grooming team members on all technical aspects
What do we expect from you?
- Experience: 8+ years development experience.
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong development, coding experience in one or more programming languages like OO Programming (Java), Functional/Scripting languages. Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency.
- Expertise in Microservices Architecture, multi-threading, performance oriented programming and designing skills
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
Nice to have skills:
- Tech Skills: Experience of working on Big Data technologies and applications
- Expertise in one or more persistence technologies (Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch, RDBMS).