ReImagine Your Career With InMobi!
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
The recruiter will hunt for hunters who love to close business and the thrill of sales. The successful candidate is a “roll-up-the sleeves” professional with a passion for talent acquisition.
What you will own:
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle across including: needs analysis, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and hiring processes
- Leverage creative sourcing techniques to tap into specialized technical talent pools
- Build the InMobi brand as “employer of choice” with world-class candidate experience
- Coach and counsel hiring managers on staffing best practices
- Effectively partner with hiring managers on workforce planning
- Establish hiring metrics to optimize efficiency and assess hiring success in selecting A-players
- Hire for technical, behavioral and cultural fit
- Leverage ATS system to streamline and reduce internal process and time-to-hire
- Facilitate relevant educational curriculum for hiring managers on recruitment
- Ability to maintain an ongoing talent network for future opportunities
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of hands-on recruitment and workforce planning experience in the technology industry, digital media or sales agency is a plus.
- Ability to “talk the same language” with hiring managers and effectively sell opportunities to BD candidates.
- Experience building networks through industry events and social media
- Strong skills in: developing effective relationships, communication, managing expectations, scaling in a fast paced organization.
- Solid analytical skills to turn data into sound business decisions.
- Ability to partner with managers at all levels and contribute towards their hiring success.
- Proven track record of maximizing ROI on hiring A-players while managing costs.
- Excellent skills in alternative sourcing, performance-based interviewing, and closing A-candidates.
- Thorough understanding of hiring best practices and ability to educate and motivate hiring managers and HR team.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.