Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India’s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW’s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists – MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
As a Technical Lead for the Product Specialist Organization, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers, and publishers, using InMobi’s products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers. In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider Engineering and partner services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
- Engage directly with partners to provide pre- and post-sales advisory, technical support, and technical account management
- Use your deep technical understanding of InMobi’s products to drive successful customer adoption.
- Act as internal liaison between Regional Sales and Product and Engineering teams in India; be a champion of the Product and Engineering teams in the APMEA region.
- Manage customer product deployments across internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements from the Region to Product/Engineering team.
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all client technical issues.
- Using independent judgment in the selection of alternative courses of action.
- Innovating new/unique ways to solve known and unknown problems.
- Mentoring and grooming team members on all technical aspects
What do we expect from you?
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Location : Bangalore, India
Education : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Functional Area : Software development/maintenance, Testing/QA, Solution Engineering.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal and an outstanding ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple language.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, proactively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Experience with mobile app development, Objective C, Java, NET, Perl/Python
Strong in HTTP / HTTPs technologies.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
Good to have Skills :
- Previous engineering, sales engineering or technical account management experience with mobile and/or internet advertising, including publisher and app developer deployments, analytics, ad tags/tracking, rich media and advanced targeting capabilities such as behavioral targeting.
- Broad database skills around queries and data extraction.