The most sophisticated companies in the world, such as Procter and Gamble and Walmart, rely on inMarket to engage with consumers and create proven ROI. The most trusted news publications such as Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Business Insider utilize inMarket’s first party data to understand how consumer behavior is evolving and what it means for global brands. These brands rely on inMarket’s third party verified data which is both IAB certified and NAI compliant.
Our competition has raised over $400 million dollars from VCs, we’ve raised $2MM and are thriving after 8 years of growth. How did inMarket become the leader in digital advertising and consumer insights? By finding the best people in the world!
Founded in 2010 in Venice, CA by award-winning tech entrepreneurs, inMarket strives to embody the team mindset needed to thrive in the modern, digital workplace -- including all the quirks and creativity of our Venice roots. We are a high energy, fast paced company and a place where entrepreneurial self-starters thrive knowing teammates have all the bases well-covered. With offices in Venice, Chicago, New York City, and Bentonville, inMarket is a growing company who has kept the spirit, culture and focus of an explosive tech startup. We are always in search of top talent like yours to join our family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the customer category, brand and business objectives to anticipate opportunities and promote inMarket solutions and services to meet these requirements.
- Top-notch relationship building ability and ability to interface with every level in the client organization.
- Conduct in-person meetings and conference calls with client/agency decision makers and buyers; attend conferences and industry events as appropriate.
- Prospect, source and close opportunities, as well as generate long-term strategic growth with large, complex clients.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of digital advertising campaign metrics and analysis
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas.
- Utilize sales process and tools to provide timely and accurate forecasts.
- Limited travel outside may be required.
- 4+ years of digital advertising sales experience (mobile experience a plus).
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong existing relationships with digital/mobile agencies in the Eastern Region and/or leading advertising clients.
- Understanding of agency planning and buying cycles.
- Ability to manage large, strategic accounts.
- Cover Letter
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of leading mobile startups in the US
- Equity Appreciation Grants
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuing Education and Learning Program
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free Shared Bike Membership (Breeze, Citi, Divvy, and Hudson)
- Dog friendly offices with Zero-Gravity massage chairs
- AND MORE!
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.