Job Title: Programmatic Sales Director - East
Location: New York City
InMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage 1st party SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With InMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
InMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
InMarket is seeking a talented, and motivated, Programmatic Sales Director. You will work on our go-to-market in the programmatic advertising ecosystem. Working to build in roads with agencies, trading desks, & direct brands you will be tasked with expanding our presence in the market and educating senior marketers on the value in our data and self-serve offerings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 5 + years in sales or programmatic execution
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationships with programmatic agencies, DSPs and other Advertising Data Providers (i.e. Trade Desk, Oracle, Lotame, LiveRamp, Adobe Audience Maker, Salesforce.com DMP, Amobee, Centro, etc)
- Previous experience in data, programmatic, DSPs, SSPs, or DMPs
- Experience selling into programmatic campaigns
- Strong advertising and sales experience
- Audience and/or data sales experience a plus
- Strong listener and proven ability to translate client needs to product solutions
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.