Job Title: Product Marketing Manager - Audiences & Activation
Location: Remote - United States
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence, real-time marketing and attribution for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket’s data-driven advertising suite, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, omni-channel campaigns and measure their success in driving real-world visits and sales. InMarket’s proprietary Moments offering has been proven to outperform traditional mobile advertising by 5.6*.
InMarket holds more than 24 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and it’s GeoLink self-service location marketing platform was awarded Best Location Platform at the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards. It has teams in major cities and distributed across more than 20 states. For more info, visit www.InMarket.com.
*Google ad mobile benchmark for avg. CTR, 2019
InMarket is looking for an accomplished and data-driven Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing sales enablement team to support the development of product positioning, messaging, and marketing strategies and tactics for our growing Audiences and Activation advertising solutions.
As a Product Marketing Manager at InMarket, you will have the opportunity to help guide the product go-to-market strategies, sales enablement efforts, and client-facing tactics by working cross organizationally with key stakeholders from Product, Client Strategy, Marketing, Creative & Sales/Account Management. In addition, you will play a pivotal role in driving the adoption of both new products we take to market and existing products we continue to enhance.
- Build quarterly product-specific GTM & promotion plans to help drive awareness and adoption for InMarket’s audiences and proprietary Moments real-time advertising platform
- Define the value proposition, differentiation and messaging strategies for existing and new product features
- Develop and enhance product packaging and rollout plans for new and existing products
- Create compelling sales and marketing tools to drive new user adoption and increased understanding of our products across multiple channels including leading DMPs and DSPs as well as agencies and brands.
- Regularly conduct market research to help define InMarket differentiators and develop recommendations for new product/solution growth initiatives
- Research and continually assess competitive platforms/offerings to ensure communication of product differentiation
- Build and maintain competitive battle cards
- Guide the prioritization and development of client case studies to tangibly communicate the platform/product benefits to our growing client base
- Successfully roll out and train sales team on new offerings and feature enhancements
- Serve as an internal advocate for our client/platform user needs through continued awareness of our products and upcoming feature enhancements and how they address key client pain points
- 3 - 5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably within in AdTech, a DSP or Enterprise SaaS
- Excellent communication, marketing, and writing skills
- Data-driven decision-making and experience in translating complex, technical products into tangible client-facing, value-based solutions
- Past experience and ability in effectively driving product positioning and messaging
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.