Job Title: Product Marketing Manager - Attribution & Analytics
Location: Remote - United States
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence, real-time marketing and attribution for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket’s data-driven advertising suite, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, omni-channel campaigns and measure their success in driving real-world visits and sales. InMarket’s proprietary Moments offering has been proven to outperform traditional mobile advertising by 5.6*.
InMarket holds more than 24 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and it’s GeoLink self-service location marketing platform was awarded Best Location Platform at the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards. It has teams in major cities and distributed across more than 20 states. For more info, visit www.InMarket.com.
*Google ad mobile benchmark for avg. CTR, 2019
InMarket is looking for an accomplished and data-driven Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing sales enablement team to support the development of product positioning, messaging, and marketing strategies and tactics for our growing Attribution and Analytics solutions for advertisers.
As a Product Marketing Manager at InMarket, you will have the opportunity to help guide the product go-to-market strategies, sales enablement efforts, and client-facing tactics by working cross organizationally with key stakeholders from Product, Client Strategy, Marketing, Creative & Sales/Account Management. In addition, you will play a pivotal role in building client adoption programs for our fast-growing Attribution and Analytics solutions.
- Build quarterly product-specific GTM & promotion plans to help drive awareness and adoption for InMarket’s digital attribution and analytics solutions
- Craft and refine the value proposition, packaging and messaging strategies for existing and new solutions
- Create compelling sales and marketing tools to drive new client adoption and an increased understanding of how our analytics and attribution solutions are critical for success in the growing omnichannel advertising landscape
- Regularly conduct market research to help define InMarket differentiators and develop recommendations for new solution growth initiatives
- Research and continually assess competitive solutions and alternatives to ensure communication of product differentiation and competitiveness
- Build and maintain competitive battle cards
- Guide the prioritization and development of client case studies to tangibly communicate the value of our solutions to our growing client base
- Successfully roll out and train sales team on new offerings and feature enhancements
- Serve as an internal advocate for our media clients through continued awareness of our solutions, upcoming enhancements and how they address key client pain points
- 3 - 5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably within Media or Measurement
- Excellent communication, marketing, and writing skills
- Data-driven decision-making and experience in translating complex, technical products into tangible client-facing, value-based solutions
- Past experience and ability in effectively driving product positioning and messaging
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.