Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Los Angeles (Venice, CA) OR Remote
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
We are looking for a first-class experienced software engineer to help us transform the advertising industry using the latest innovations in technologies such as Java/Spring, ReactJS, best processes like Continuous Delivery, and all the greatest offerings of the AWS ecosystem.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn, further develop, and become an expert in Java, Spring, React, Ruby on Rails, Redshift, PostgreSQL, and a lot of AWS services. Haven’t used some of these before? We believe continuous learning is a cornerstone value of any talented engineer, and what better way to learn than by building high-quality products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related major
- 7+ years experience in software development
- 3+ years experience in Java
- Experience working with databases, distributed systems, concurrency
Nice to have:
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience leading a project
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.