Job Title: Manager of Insights
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
inMarket is seeking a talented, and motivated, Manager of Data Insights to lead our Insights team. You will help scale and increase efficiency of our business operations, while consistently working towards improving the ROI for our clients.
In this role, you will partner with stakeholders across the organization, understand their current and future analytical goals and deliver novel solutions. You will build new insights from idea through development to production. You will solve complex time series problems including problem framing, data preparation, model building and management, and output insights. You will collaborate with Data Science, Product and Tech teams to develop requirements for new features and automation of insights. You will mentor and develop the team to increase their business, data analysis, verbal/written communication and presentation skills. You should have a learning mindset and be passionate about bringing large datasets together to answer business questions and provide recommendations based on data and metrics. You can analyze data and return insights in a compelling story-telling format. You can state non-obvious learnings and postulate the WHY behind them. You are an excellent communicator of technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics or related quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, STEM, etc.)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience managing teams
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Expertise in Excel
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Redshift, PostgreSql, BigQuery
- Experience with cloud provider such as AWS Cloud, Google Cloud
- Ability to answer business questions from our vast existing data sets
- Strong data analysis, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to balance expectations from many projects and stakeholders
- Ability to create intuitive visualizations that tell a convincing data story
- Experience with digital marketing, advertising technology and location-based analytics
- Experience in Python
- Familiarity with data visualization technologies such as Looker, Tableau
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical specifications and develop executable code
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.