Job Title: General Manager, Consumer Product
Location: Anywhere, or in our LA, NYC, Chicago or Bentonville Offices
InMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, InMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With InMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
InMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
inMarket is seeking a talented Entrepreneurial leader to head up our products and initiatives for consumers including our purchase panel and apps. You will be a key owner for growing users, Net Promoter Score, and DAUs from our portfolio of mobile apps. You will work alongside sales, marketing, and technology stakeholders in the company to chart a course for product financial success. You will be responsible for understanding consumer needs, business opportunities, and growth hacking active users.
You should enjoy the entrepreneurial aspects of bringing exciting products to market and growing them, be a quick starter, and able to make progress quickly. You will constantly iterate on new ideas and test them in the marketplace. You will be responsible for achieving success in the marketplace by defining milestones, working with others to make sure those milestones are met, and ensuring that we get results.
- Prior Experience Growing Consumer Facing Panels and/or Apps
- Lean startup product success and scaling in a fast paced environment
- Mastery of App Store Optimization and user acquisition tactics
- Agile development process (Jira, scrum, sprints, etc.)
- Desire to understand app holders and grow user base cost effectively
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes both to understand your product and to drive roadmap priorities.
- Successful entrepreneurial experience a plus
- Minor travel required.
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Parental Leave
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.