Job Title: Senior Platform Sales - Resellers
Location: New York City
InMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With InMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
InMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
InMarket is seeking a talented, and motivated, Senior Platform Sales Director. You will spearhead taking our self-serve platform (GeoLink) to the reseller market. Candidates with strong partnership, business development, and direct sales expertise are our target hire. Working across the various sales departments to penetrate and understand how to position us as the go to reseller platform for location based advertising. Individuals with strong relationships at large media companies such as: CBS, NBC, Disney/ABC, Verizon Media, etc. are strongly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years in strategic partnerships and business development
- Experience working in a face-paced environment
- Previous experience in a location advertising company or data company
- Experience managing strategic partnerships
- Strong advertising and sales experience
- Strong listener and proven ability to translate client needs to product solutions
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.