inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the customer category, brand and business objectives to anticipate opportunities and promote inMarket solutions and services to meet these requirements.
- Top-notch relationship building ability and ability to interface with every level in the client organization.
- Conduct in-person meetings and conference calls with client/agency decision makers and buyers; attend conferences and industry events as appropriate.
- Prospect, source and close opportunities, as well as generate long-term strategic growth with large, complex clients.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of digital advertising campaign metrics and analysis
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas.
- Utilize sales process and tools to provide timely and accurate forecasts.
- Limited travel outside may be required.
- 4+ years of digital advertising sales experience (mobile experience a plus).
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong existing relationships with digital/mobile agencies in the Eastern Region and/or leading advertising clients.
- Understanding of agency planning and buying cycles.
- Ability to manage large, strategic accounts.
- Cover Letter
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of leading mobile startups in the US
- Equity Appreciation Grants
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuing Education and Learning Program
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free Shared Bike Membership (Breeze, Citi, Divvy, and Hudson)
- Dog friendly offices with Zero-Gravity massage chairs
- AND MORE!
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.