The most sophisticated companies in the world, such as Procter and Gamble and Walmart, rely on inMarket to engage with consumers and create proven ROI. The most trusted news publications such as Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Business Insider utilize inMarket’s first party data to understand how consumer behavior is evolving and what it means for global brands. These brands rely on inMarket’s third party verified data which is both IAB certified and NAI compliant.
Our competition has raised over $400 million dollars from VCs, we’ve raised $2MM and are thriving after 8 years of growth. How did inMarket become the leader in digital advertising and consumer insights? By finding the best people in the world!
Founded in 2010 in Venice, CA by award-winning tech entrepreneurs, inMarket strives to embody the team mindset needed to thrive in the modern, digital workplace -- including all the quirks and creativity of our Venice roots. We are a high energy, fast paced company and a place where entrepreneurial self-starters thrive knowing teammates have all the bases well-covered. With offices in Venice, Chicago, New York City, and Bentonville, inMarket is a growing company who has kept the spirit, culture and focus of an explosive tech startup. We are always in search of top talent like yours to join our family.
You will be responsible for supporting and aiding long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with sales directors and internal analytics team’s efforts to grow new and existing business. You will work with multiple internal teams to ensure the timely and successful execution of sold campaigns, focusing on post sales activity that includes insight reports, delivery reports/optimizations and incremental sales recommendations.
This role will be responsible for supporting excellence in delivery, client satisfaction, and strategic growth of the assigned account portfolio. The account manager must be accurate, creative, meet objectives, and timely. The Account Manager must also support campaign measurement efforts, including working with internal and external data partners to ensure campaign metrics are robust, client-ready and delivered in a timely manner.
Optimizations: Streamline optimization/delivery conversations and recommendations to one post-sales AM across/sales rep across multiple campaigns and regions:
- Receive progress reports weekly, check under/over pacing throughout campaign
- Track pacing and make optimization/recommendations per campaign.
- Generate optimization recommendations and communicate them to Client Services and sales. Track overall verification performance weekly for campaigns that have DoubleVerify, Moat, etc.
- Provide client-facing context to pre-sales AM and sales rep detailing pacing and optimizations made to better deliver the client’s campaign to support incremental revenue
- Insights & Campaign Wrap Up Reporting: Analyze mid and post campaign data to assemble campaign wrap up reports detailing KPIs, foot traffic, recommendations for the next cycle, etc.
- At least 3 years of Media/Sales Planner and/or Account Management experience.
- Digital media experience and knowledge of third party vendors a must.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
- Operate in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions.
- Problem-solver, natural curiosity, ability to make decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products (especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with comScore, CRM tools and other analytics or competitive intelligence tools
2. Cover Letter - submit a thoughtful cover letter demonstrating due diligence on inMarket and why you fit!
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of leading mobile startups in the US
- Equity Appreciation Grants
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuing Education and Learning Program
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free Shared Bike Membership (Breeze, Citi, Divvy, and Hudson)
- Dog friendly offices with Zero-Gravity massage chairs
- AND MORE!
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.