Job Title: Client Strategy Manager
Location: Culver City
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
InMarket is looking for an experienced and passionate Client Strategy Manager to join our team. The Client Strategy Manager will work closely with sales to develop comprehensive responses to strategic RFP’s and leverage InMarket’s data solutions to develop strategic insights and customer analyses. The Client Strategy (CS) Manager is a subject matter expert who understands InMarket’s full suite of media and data solutions and when to best apply them to meet and exceed client’s marketing needs. The CS Manager may also co-present with sales at client meetings as the marketing, creative and strategy expert.
You know digital media through and through, and are passionate about using strategic solutions to help brands achieve their goals. You are a team player who works well across disciplines, is resourceful, and brings positivity and enthusiasm to every project. You are excited to learn more about the location intelligence space and continue to raise our strategic bar with creative, collaborative and smart colleagues by your side.
- Develop an understanding of our client’s business goals and how they can utilize InMarket’s suite of location intelligence, advertising, attribution and insights solutions to achieve them
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions with sales on RFP responses and formulate strategic proposals in PPT format that include insights, targeting tactics and creative solutions
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are impacting our client’s businesses
- Act as an internal resource for sales, marketing and product on how to best position our capabilities and solutions
- Collaborate with sales and account management on client engagements and co-present at meetings or on client calls
- Select appropriate products and approaches to use in achieving client KPI’s
- Demonstrate expertise in a range of skills, such as creating client-facing collateral, market research, leveraging data for insights and strategies and public speaking
- Contribute to business development and thought leadership activities
- Work with data products to develop and uncover customer insights and leverage those for strategic client recommendations
- Track progress to reaching sales goals
- Must be experienced with digital and mobile advertising 2-3 years + relevant experience.
- Passionate about digital media and ad tech
- Proficient in MS Office – and Photoshop preferred
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in business, marketing, communications or relevant field is preferred
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.