Job Title: Ad Ops Analyst
Location: Los Angeles
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
As an Ad Ops Analyst, you will be responsible for the set-up and trafficking of mobile ad campaigns running through our managed service and self-serve platforms. You will work across multiple systems both internally and externally to track, analyze, and optimize for campaign delivery and performance. Working closely with Sales, Account Management and Clients during pre and post-sales processes, you will be a project manager for large national brands and advertisers, owning all technical and operational aspects of their campaigns. You will also help QA, test, and collect feedback to help shape and build the right products for our business and clients. We are rapidly growing organizations with 45% headcount growth in 2019, which means this role comes with substantial upward mobility.
You have intellectual firepower and a passion for digital and mobile media. You have a strong aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail. You possess great organizational and prioritization skills. You have excellent communication skills, listening skills and the ability to adapt to the personalities of various partners. You have a desire to be a part of the mobile advertising industry in a fast-paced start-up environment. You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills that focus on the team as a whole and not the individual.
- Trafficking of digital ad campaigns
- Performance delivery and optimization
- Quality assurance of creative assets and third party tags
- Provide custom/ad-hoc reporting to internal and external parties
- Manage inventory cost and margins
- Integration of 3rd party vendors (creative, ad verification, and attribution partners)
- 1-3 years work experience in Ad Ops or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Excel and/or quantitative analysis
- Experience in SQL
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.