inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
You are a good peep who has a blast going above and beyond to tackle daring challenges. Despite a challenging marketplace, you somehow find a way to identify the right individuals, marshal a win-win value proposition, and make stuff happen. You are agile in a world of accelerating changes and can change the oil on a moving car. You creatively brainstorm yet are data driven in your decision making. You are able to help mold products toward client needs. You love developing new business and being rewarded for ingenuity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must know or be able to quickly develop deep relationships at Midlevel agencies in your territory as well as prospect reseller opportunities
- Must be able to storytell and simplify and complex bleeding edge marketing technology to agency and tech executives.
- Ability to network and educate all key decision makers within the organization (e.g. CTO or media directors, as well as boots on the ground tacticians)
- Should be able to communicate internally to give client feedback to help further product design
- Should be a consultant, selling high level capabilities and insights and have the ability to close SaaS deals.
- Conduct in-person meetings and conference calls with client/agency decision makers and buyers; attend conferences and industry events as appropriate.
- Prospect, source, and close opportunities, as well as generate long-term strategic growth with large, complex clients.
- 5+ years proven digital sales experience and ability to exceed revenue goals
- Proven track record for developing strong client relationships. You have a “Hunter” mentality
- Familiar with a variety of scalable channel advertising practices and procedures, including programmatic, API, and UI integrations
- Utilize network and rolodex to secure meetings with traditional media publishers, SMB agencies and other potential resellers
- Cultivate and develop new partner relationships, often within multiple departments of an enterprise
- Contribute to go-to-market sales & marketing strategy in your territory
- Manage Salesforce daily, including all meetings and opportunities, to build pipeline and insight into existing campaigns and revenue forecasts
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Self-starter with strong communication skills as well as relationship and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Demonstrated the ability to grow an account through revenue and departments
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading startups in the US
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Annual professional and personal growth training of up to $3,000
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Dog friendly offices with Zero-Gravity massage chairs
- AND MORE!
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.