inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
You will be responsible for supporting and aiding long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with sales directors and internal analytics team’s efforts to grow new and existing business. You will work with multiple internal teams to ensure the timely and successful execution of sold campaigns, focusing on post sales activity that includes insight reports, delivery reports/optimizations and incremental sales recommendations.
This role will be responsible for supporting excellence in delivery, client satisfaction, and strategic growth of the assigned account portfolio. The account manager must be accurate, creative, meet objectives, and timely. The Account Manager must also support campaign measurement efforts, including working with internal and external data partners to ensure campaign metrics are robust, client-ready and delivered in a timely manner.
Optimizations: Streamline optimization/delivery conversations and recommendations to one post-sales AM across/sales rep across multiple campaigns and regions:
- Receive progress reports weekly, check under/over pacing throughout campaign
- Track pacing and make optimization/recommendations per campaign.
- Generate optimization recommendations and communicate them to Client Services and sales. Track overall verification performance weekly for campaigns that have DoubleVerify, Moat, etc.
- Provide client-facing context to pre-sales AM and sales rep detailing pacing and optimizations made to better deliver the client’s campaign to support incremental revenue
- Insights & Campaign Wrap Up Reporting: Analyze mid and post campaign data to assemble campaign wrap up reports detailing KPIs, foot traffic, recommendations for the next cycle, etc.
- At least 3 years of Media/Sales Planner and/or Account Management experience.
- Digital media experience and knowledge of third party vendors a must.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
- Operate in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions.
- Problem-solver, natural curiosity, ability to make decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products (especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with comScore, CRM tools and other analytics or competitive intelligence tools
2. Cover Letter - submit a thoughtful cover letter demonstrating due diligence on inMarket and why you fit!
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of leading mobile startups in the US
- Equity Appreciation Grants
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuing Education and Learning Program
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free Shared Bike Membership (Breeze, Citi, Divvy, and Hudson)
- Dog friendly offices with Zero-Gravity massage chairs
- AND MORE!
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.