Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Los Angeles or Remote
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
inMarket is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to work on the marketing department’s series of projects, leading sales, product, pr and web content development. This person will work on case studies, website enhancements, static, and media campaign design. Working closely with the marketing department, this person will have an impact on virtually every aspect of the business.
- 5-10 years of digital design experience.
- Experience building engaging digital experiences for website pages, and print collateral.
- Equivalent education in Graphic Design, Interface Design, Interaction Design, or a related design discipline.
- Develop design elements to support client deliverables, content strategy, and digital product efforts.
- Experience with the following a big plus: Celtra, Clearslide, Hubspot and Wordpress.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.