Job Title: Event Manager
Location: New York City
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
InMarket is looking for an experienced and creative Event Coordinator to join our team. As an Event Coordinator at our company, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating our tradeshow and local event efforts.
We are expecting you to be very well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills, good time management and attention to detail are a must!
- Lead industry sponsorships, partnerships and events presence
- Plan and organize local events including sales dinners, training and meetings
- Manage event requirements and operational details of each event including booth, show logistics, meals, staffing and attendance and budgets
- Manage and oversee event budget and planning process
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Evaluate event’s success including leads, sales qualified leads and conversions
- Event Management requirements and qualifications
- 1 - 2 years of experience as an event coordinator or similar role
- Portfolio of successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in hospitality management, public relations or relevant field is preferred
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.