Job Title: General Manager, Enterprise Measurement
Location: LA, NYC, Chicago or Bentonville
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, inMarket has helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With inMarket’s suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
inMarket’s Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards. inMarket, headquartered in Los Angeles, has offices in Atlanta, Bentonville, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. For more information, visit www.inmarket.com.
inMarket is seeking a talented “Product Entrepreneur”. You will be the conductor of an orchestra of talent to grow a large piece of our data driven marketing and analytics platform. Focused on our Enterprise Measurement platform inMetric. Working closely with our head of measurement sales, our CRO, COO, and CSO you will be an integral part of evolving this product.
You should enjoy the entrepreneurial aspects of bringing exciting products to market and growing them, be a quick starter, eager to manage a budget and able to make progress quickly. You will constantly iterate on new ideas and test them in the marketplace. You will be responsible for achieving success in the marketplace by defining milestones, making sure those milestones are met, and ensuring that we build world-class technology.
- Product management in a fast paced environment
- Experience collaborating on a SaaS platform
- MarTech experience with any of the following extremely beneficial: DSPs, geo-based targeting, audience segmentation, cross device graphs, pacing, and optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to create beautiful front end UI and reporting that dazzles clients.
- SaaS product delivery to market within an agile development process (Jira, scrum, sprints, etc.)
- Desire to work with clients and prospects to understand their business problems and translate them into product requirements.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes both to understand your product and to drive roadmap priorities.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A+ team of over 100 good peeps
- Company 3:1 matched learning account up to $3K per year
- Stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, Dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Matched 401(k)
- Breakfast, lunch, and lots of coffee
- Moderate travel required.
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.