Enterprise Sales Director
New York City OR Chicago
About our parent Company, inMarket
The most sophisticated companies in the world, such as Procter and Gamble and Walmart, rely on inMarket to engage with consumers and create proven ROI. The most trusted news publications such as Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Business Insider utilize inMarket’s first party data to understand how consumer behavior is evolving and what it means for global brands. These brands rely on inMarket’s third party verified data which is both IAB certified and NAI compliant.
Our competition has raised over $400 million dollars from VCs, we’ve raised $2MM and are thriving after 9 years of growth. How did inMarket become the leader in digital advertising and consumer insights? By finding the best people in the world!
Founded in 2010 in Venice, CA by award-winning tech entrepreneurs, inMarket strives to embody the team mindset needed to thrive in the modern, digital workplace -- including all the quirks and creativity of our Venice roots. We are a high energy, fast paced company and a place where entrepreneurial self-starters thrive knowing teammates have all the bases well-covered. With offices in Venice, Chicago, New York City, and Bentonville, inMarket is a growing company who has kept the spirit, culture and focus of an explosive tech startup. We are always in search of top talent like yours to join our family.
Using the unparalleled first party day from a Comscore verified 50MM unique monthly devices from app partnerships with our SDK plus unique 1st party conversion data,, inMetric can benchmark ROI and identifies optimizations that improve marketing effectiveness. Want to know how effective your digital spend and find out what drives additional lift? inMetric will analyze and provide clear ROI and insights. Whether driving feet to locations or sales from the shelf, inMetric gives advertisers realtime ROI.
You are a good peep who has a blast going above and beyond to tackle daring challenges. Despite a challenging marketplace, you somehow find a way to identify the right individuals, marshall a win-win value proposition, and make stuff happen. You are agile in a world of accelerating changes and can change the oil on a moving car. You creatively brainstorm yet are data driven in your decision making. You are able to help mold products toward client needs. You love developing new business and being rewarded for ingenuity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must know or be able to quickly develop deep relationships at the highest level within large brands.
- Must be able to storytell and simplify and complex bleeding edge marketing technology to senior executives.
- Ability to network and educate all key decision makers from C-suite leaders like CMO, through brand managers, as well as boots on the ground tacticians
- Should be able to communicate internally with product managers, data team, marketers, and salespeople to generate the resources, interest, that lead to eventual sales and enterprise agreements
- Will work exclusively with the brand at the corporate level to manage and promote ongoing customer success at the highest levels
- Should be a consultant, selling high level capabilities and insights. When opportunities arise, they should route interested buyers to the inMarket sales team who are responsible for converting into actual engagements
- Conduct in-person meetings and conference calls with client/agency decision makers and buyers; attend conferences and industry events as appropriate.
- Prospect, source, and close opportunities, as well as generate long-term strategic growth with large, complex clients.
- 8+ years of sales and business development experience in successfully selling AdTech Enterprise products in a growing startup
- Client Direct and Senior level network a must
- Demonstrated the ability to grow an account through revenue and departments
- Familiar with selling to multiple decision makers at Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to navigate client direct and/or agency organizations
- Strong high level relationships with leading advertising clients a plus.
- Cover Letter
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading startups in the US
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Annual professional and personal growth training of up to $3,000
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Dog friendly offices with Zero-Gravity massage chairs
- AND MORE!
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.