The Salesforce Administrator will ensure that inMarket is capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will be the subject matter expert, will promote adoption, keep current on new releases and provide training. The Administrator will ensure all data is properly entered and integrated with accounting systems as well as to provide accurate historical records for the Company. The Administrator will also perform basic updates, add/delete users, add basic custom fields and create reports.
Reports to: Company Controller
Maintain Salesforce for inMarket, providing insights, direction, discipline across all departments, and detailed support for the historical, accounting, and forecasting needs of the Company.
Faze out all 3rd party systems to integrate 100% in Salesforce to support all business units where deemed cost effective.
The job will consist of the following:
- Ongoing Maintenance
- System Security and Integrity
- User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Data Quality
- Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the users.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.
- Manage new releases and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on-going customization / alteration of Salesforce.
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions and configurations within Salesforce.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions as needed.
System Security and Integrity:
- Map Salesforce hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Reassign accounts, contacts, and opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction:
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
- Expand use of Salesforce by attending planning meetings, assist with determining if / how Salesforce can be used in new ways.
- Assist sales management to create processes in Salesforce to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Be the company SME on Salesforce.
- For all clients ensure:
- client and agency contact information is accurate;
- opportunities have all fields filled in; and
- start and end dates for all campaigns are automated and tied to the uploaded IO.
- Ensure completeness of all products sold, including by vertical.
- Margin and Rate card uploaded into the system and permissions for a rate reduction notifies the manager for approval
- Monitor neglected leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts as
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance:
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports including:
- Billing forecasts by month and quarter;
- Delayed campaigns impacting revenue;
- Cancelled campaigns;
- Client satisfaction ratings;
- Category penetration and target prospects list;
- Track leads closed based on events and assign to appropriate personnel;
A Salesforce Administrator needs a solid understanding of inMarket’s business, Salesforce and the general concepts of CRM. Most importantly, they should be proactive, organized and logical. The qualifications required for this position are:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- 5 years of Salesforce Administration.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce, having successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code and / or integration with external systems.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools, including standard Salesforce reporting functionality.
- Tableau experience would be a definite asset.
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions.
- Detail oriented and a self starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce as a sales analysis tool.
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality.
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications.