New York City, NY
inMarket is the largest, most precise mobile proximity platform in the US, reaching over 36 million monthly active users via beacons and other location technology. For leading apps like WebMD and Epicurious, inMarket improves user experiences based on proximity which drives exponential app usage and monetization. For advertisers, inMarket reaches consumers at key moments in the path to purchase to drive measurable sales. For retailers, inMarket leverages our exclusive mobile reach to bring stores’ mobile experiences in shoppers hands en masse.
inMarket is based on Abbot Kinney Blvd, in Venice, CA and was founded in 2010 by an experienced team who have won accolades (Inc 500, Fast 50, TechCrunch Disrupt) and successfully exited a previous venture at $100MM+. inMarket’s mobile platform is used by the world’s top brands like P&G, Coke, and Tyson to drive measurable sales of their products to today’s consumer. Our work has been featured frequently in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC, Entrepreneur Magazine, and many more. Learn more at inMarket.com
Scrappy, Puzzle Solver, Doer, a Devil with the Details - do those words describe you? Are you looking to start an adventure involving cutting edge experience in the fastest growing segment industry in the country, the mobile economy?
Our thriving startup seeks a dedicated, organized and detail-oriented, Ad-Ops Traffic Coordinator to join our Ad Operations team. You will be accountable for performance/growth objectives for all components of inMarket's multi-media ad campaigns, manage the performance of our programmatic custom targetable segments, and be given the resources of our all-star cast to help you succeed. In addition to the responsibilities of coordinating the ad-ops traffic, you will also gain exposure to our marketing, user experience, product management, sales, customer experience, beacon logistics, operations, and programmatic advertising as a whole.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude
- Ability to self-learn and independently solve unfamiliar problems
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and navigate new software and content management systems efficiently.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proven aptitude for creative problem solving
- Technical degree such as Economics, Science, Finance, Statistics
- Performance marketing experience such as SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate
- Advanced Excel work such as pivot tables and macros
- Exposure to the mobile app business
- Leadership roles in work or volunteerism
- HTML coding experience
- Experience with ad banner impressions trafficking (DFA, DFP, etc)
- Knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags
- Exposure to Programmatic Advertising (DSP, SSP, PMP, etc.)
- Cover Letter - submit a thoughtful cover letter demonstrating due diligence on inMarket and why you fit
- Challenge Projects - Wow us with your work on one of the below:
To better gauge your aptitude for startup life and ability to succeed despite ambiguity, we have developed a choice of sample projects. Consequently, this also filters for only smart, motivated, and intellectually curious candidates to apply. Please select and complete one of the challenges listed below to be submitted:
- Design a media test plan for a new brand of toothpaste launching. Outline at least 4 different variables for targeting and 4 different ideas for banners. How will you benchmark performance and organize to run multiple tests in unison?
- Download and become familiar with the functionality and ad placements in our app CheckPoints. Develop a plan for adding a new ad placement of your choice into the app. Be sure to explain where it would be located in app, how it would be initiated, what type of media it would be, and how you would go about testing it and measuring engagement.