The most sophisticated companies in the world, such as Procter and Gamble and Walmart, rely on inMarket to engage with consumers and create proven ROI. The most trusted news publications such as Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Business Insider utilize inMarket’s first-party data to understand how consumer behavior is evolving and what it means for global brands. These brands rely on inMarket’s third-party verified scale which is both IAB certified and NAI compliant and reaches up to 50 million monthly active users..
Our competition has raised over $400 million dollars from VCs, burned through much of it, and many have not built sustainable companies. We’ve raised $2MM and are thriving after 8 years of growth and reinvesting millions in the business. How did inMarket become the leader in digital advertising and consumer insights? By finding the best people in the world!
Founded in 2010 in Venice, CA by award-winning tech entrepreneurs, inMarket strives to embody the team mindset needed to thrive in the modern, digital workplace -- including all the quirks and creativity of our Venice roots. We are a high energy, fast-paced company and a place where entrepreneurial self-starters thrive knowing teammates have all the bases well-covered. With offices in Venice, Chicago, New York City, and Bentonville, inMarket is a growing company who has kept the spirit, culture and focus of an explosive tech startup. We are always in search of top talent like yours to join our family.
You are a good peep who has a blast going above and beyond to tackle daring challenges. Despite adversity, you somehow find a way to make stuff happen and are agile in a world of accelerating changes. You creatively brainstorm yet are data-driven in your decision making.
Here’s how you’ll create value day to day:
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, inMarket is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual responsible for the revenue growth of the Eastern region, our largest Sales office. You will leverage your existing relationships with digital/mobile advertising agencies and large brands to deliver new business by leading a team of sales reports (6-8 to start) in your assigned region. Y Key relationships in New York with digital/ mobile advertising agencies and brands is required.
- Manage team of direct-reports within an assigned region.
- Be a strong leader that empowers her/his team
- Meet region assigned quota
- Hire, Retain, Coach, and Develop “best in class” team members to meet and exceed sales budgets.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop sales organization.
- Collaborate with management to create and implement strategic sales plan for assigned region to overachieve goals.
- Accompany team on sales calls in assigned region weekly
- Communicate routinely with direct reports using group/ one-on-one meetings to review company initiatives, sales, reports, schedules, and plan of action.
- Attend and provide sales support for events, as-needed.
- Focus on a consultative sales approach vs transactional
- Increase Client direct Customer relationships
These are the skills you’ll need to be successful:
- 5-years of sales management experience supervising a team of direct reports.
- Experience in digital sales (programmatic a plus) with proven success in mobile, data, measurement and understanding real-time industry and client goals/KPIs.
- A mentor disposition for team members – must be approachable, fair and honest.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with an ability to deliver constructive feedback and direction.
- Results-driven, with a track record of leading a team to overachieve key performance indicators (KPI's).
- An ability to quickly resolve issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in using Sales Force and MS Office
- Comfortable working in fast paced start-up environment
- Experience leading a high performing sales team and adapting to different personalities
- Proven sales track record of reaching and exceeding quota
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or several years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of leading mobile startups in the US
- Equity Participation without purchase requirement
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuing Education and Learning Program
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly offices
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.