Why Inkbit might be great for you
We are a collaborative team in the process of growing, passionate about creating the next-generation 3D printing platform. Inkbit’s technology is multi-disciplinary and exciting, combining artificial intelligence and machine learning with an industrial 3D printing form factor to revolutionize manufacturing.
You would join a team that is small enough that you will know everyone else well, where you will collaborate closely to solve exciting, impactful problems in 3D printing, and where you will be surrounded by others who are great at what they do and who are supportive team-players. At Inkbit, you will grow professionally in a teamwork-centric environment and will make impactful contributions to the team and the next generation of 3D printing.
What we are looking for in a Senior Additive Manufacturing Process Engineer
We are developing a world-class 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing system that needs to exceed industry reliability and throughput standards. The Inkbit technology allows for the manufacture of parts with dramatically lower labor and processing time when compared to other 3D printing platforms like SLA and DLP.
The Senior Additive Manufacturing Process Engineer will be responsible for optimizing and delivering processes and procedures that optimize machine OEE and streamline machine installation. The ideal candidate will perform root cause analysis and Statistical DOE to facilitate corrective actions and prepare the machine for industrialization and installation at customer sites.
This is a challenging role for someone interested in being at the start of an Industry 4.0 implementation. We have a close-knit team of engineers, scientists, engineers, and business professionals to support you along this journey. If you want a position full of opportunity to learn about and contribute to the next generation of additive manufacturing, please consider applying!
- Definition and understanding of printing parameters and processes for Inkbit build materials
- Definition, documentation, and communication of procedures to install, align, and calibrate the machine
- Optimizing and continual improvement of printer Reliability (OEE) including Uptime/Availability, Yield, and Cycle Time
- Root Cause Analysis and corrective action of print system, print process, and post process issues
- Definition of preventative maintenance cycle for the inkjet system within the machine
- Identify FAT parameters for the inkjet system and printing process
Main Skills and Experience
Many great team members do not fit a “standard blueprint”. Even if you do not fit all aspects listed below, but feel that you can contribute to Inkbit’s team, please do not hesitate to apply or to reach out with questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge and experience with complex systems and bringing engineered products to market
- Experience and with Root Cause analysis and Statistical DOE
- Experience with industrial inkjet printing systems
- Experience with additive manufacturing/3D printing