Why Inkbit might be great for you
We are a collaborative team in the process of growing, passionate about creating the next-generation 3D printing platform. Inkbit’s technology is multi-disciplinary and exciting, combining artificial intelligence and machine learning with an industrial 3D printing form factor to revolutionize manufacturing.
You would join a team that is small enough that you will know everyone else well, where you will collaborate closely to solve exciting, impactful problems in 3D printing, and where you will be surrounded by others who are great at what they do and who are supportive team-players. At Inkbit, you will grow professionally in a teamwork-centric environment and will make impactful contributions to the team and the next generation of 3D printing.
We are looking for an HR entrepreneur eager to build our infrastructure and company culture from the ground up. The foundational question at the core of this position is: what conditions make humans flourish? If you are attracted to an opportunity to build something from scratch and be proud of your creation, if you don’t mind chopping wood yourself at the beginning and if you thrive in mild chaos, Inkbit could be the opportunity of a lifetime. You will have a chance to build, grow and lead all aspects of our HR function. Most importantly, you will get to answer every day this most awesome of questions: What makes humans flourish? Your answer may change the world.
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Manager will be in charge of recruiting, compensation, organizational structure and policies. The Human Resource Manager must be a natural communicator with the leadership skills to create a workplace that attracts top talent. They are empathetic and play a key role in fostering a culture of high performance and great collaboration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies for recruiting, onboarding, retaining and developing top talent.
- Establish Inkbit’s HR department as employee-friendly, empathetic, and supportive.
- Research, review, and revise compensation packages.
- Design programs for team members to become exceptional leaders.
- Create and manage employee policies.
- Administer performance review programs.
- 10 years of HR experience, including ideally in a startup environment.
- Knowledge of compliance standards and employment law, employee Benefit Administration, HRIS and Payroll.
- Experience scaling a startup team.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and independent but collaborative work style.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time-management, project-management and creative skills—with an ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously.