Why Inkbit might be great for you
We are a collaborative team in the process of growing, passionate about creating the next-generation 3D printing platform. Inkbit’s technology is multi-disciplinary and exciting, combining artificial intelligence and machine learning with an industrial 3D printing form factor to revolutionize manufacturing.
You would join a team that is small enough that you will know everyone else well, where you will collaborate closely to solve exciting, impactful problems in 3D printing, and where you will be surrounded by others who are great at what they do and who are supportive team-players. At Inkbit, you will grow professionally in a teamwork-centric environment and will make impactful contributions to the team and the next generation of 3D printing.
What we are looking for in a Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for someone who would like to work closely with other members of the team in a fast-paced environment and is curious about new opportunities to learn and grow. Our team is both ambitious and supportive, and we expect that new team members help build this team culture as the company grows.
As a member of our small, collaborative engineering team, you will work together with colleagues on the development of Inkbit’s 3D printing system. Your broad knowledge of design and manufacturing of complex electro-mechanical systems will help you solve these exciting challenges. You will also frequently interact with members of Inkbit’s highly multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists. Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as an individual contributor or as a member of a multifunctional team. Support product development from concept to manufacturing.
- Design, develop, and validate complex electro-mechanical modules and assemblies for high reliability. Apply analytical and sound design techniques to meet performance and cost.
- Prepare design concepts and conduct reviews. Collaborate with other R&D staff on electro-mechanical systems development.
- Create and maintain engineering documentation as per GD&T standards. Follow revision control practices. Use best practices and techniques in DFM and DFA.
- Establish relationships with external contractors, suppliers, and sourcing partners. Work closely with contract manufacturer to ramp up and deliver quality products.
- Advocate for best practices and high technical standards.