At Inizio, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity, and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a work environment that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.
The Oracle Fusion Senior Solution Architect is responsible for designing, implementing, and optimising Oracle Fusion Cloud solutions for the Global organization. You will work with our business to understand their requirements, advise on design options, and drive solution delivery to meet business needs. You will also ensure that the solutions are aligned with our overall IT strategy and goals.
This is a remote-working role reporting to our Enterprise Process Design Director.
Here's what you'll do
- Develop an understanding of Inizio's current state processes and work with business and IT stakeholders to develop future state process and technical enhancements and recommendations.
- Understand business processes, identify, and assess appropriate automation use cases and work with and lead the delivery teams to prioritize opportunities and realize business value.
- Translate business requirements into various functional design specification, use cases, and workflow/processes diagrams.
- Develop strategic direction and thought leadership for driving technology transformation through partnership with Global process owners and finance stakeholders particularly those in our finance shared services.
- Research and provide recommendations to leadership on features and processes that could be utilized to improve effectiveness and the customer experience for our finance shared service functions.
- Participation in requirement gathering, solution analysis, aligning business requirements and best practices and implementation of functional solutions
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to ensure that solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Oversee Functional project delivery and advise project onsite/offshore technical teams.
- Work with business and IT teams to establish and foster a culture and ways of working to drive effective continuous improvement and solution optimization using Oracle Fusion and supporting infrastructure and tools.
- Participation in project planning, providing subject/technical matter expertise, estimating work, development of proposals and working with 3rd party's to develop statements of work.
- Develop and maintain solution architectures that are scalable, secure, and reliable.
- Stay up to date on the latest Oracle Fusion Cloud technologies and best practices.
This Role Might Be For You If
- You are a proactive and analytical problem solver who has extensive experience of implementing Oracle Fusion in a Global organisation and shared services environment.
- You can advise on Oracle Fusion best practices, capabilities and develop a roadmap of process and system improvements.
- Display a proven solution architect track record of implementing process & system improvements in a Global organisation and financial shared service environment.
- You can handle multifaceted priorities, lead projects and resources, are energised and self-motivated.
- You have strong communication skills, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
What do you bring to the role?
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud products and services.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Experience with cloud computing technologies and architectures.
- Experience with system integration, APIs and process automation
- Experience with industry-standard project management methodologies.
- Experience with DevOps and agile methodologies.
- Experience with IT service management (ITSM) best practices.
- Great compensation package
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension plan
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Who are Inizio?
We help our clients navigate their clinical development and commercialization journey by connecting best-in-class scientific knowledge, market intelligence, actionable data, cutting-edge tech, communication, and creative execution.
With global presence and a wide range of career paths, the career possibilities are expanding at Inizio. We're a growing global team of 11,700 - a $1.5bn revenue business working with the world's leading health and life sciences businesses, and we have exciting growth plans. Whoever and wherever you are, we'll empower you with the autonomy you need to experiment, learn, and grow. We'll make sure that you feel valued, supported, and confident being yourself at work. And of course, because we're helping our clients to transform healthcare and improve millions of lives you can feel pride in your work at Inizio.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.