At Inizio, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity, and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a work environment that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strive to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.
The Senior People Partner position in the new HRTOM is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business unit plan and strategic direction supporting the business in achieving its goals. The role, along with support from the wider HR teams will:
- Enhance BU performance through developing talent, capability, engagement, leadership and creating actions plans based on business insights.
- Working in partnership with the HRSSC and CoE, the role is responsible for delivering value-added service to management that reflects the business objectives of the organisation.
- The SPP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its markets, competitor set and cultural landscape.
- In collaboration with the BU global HR lead, this role will educate key business stakeholders on the value-add activities of HR, and how this can support their business.
- In collaboration with Head of HRSSC, CoE leads, and the BU global HR lead represent the whole HR function to the BU teams and the global Inizio leadership.
- Act as advocate for the BU in enterprise-wide initiatives, strategies and discussions.
- Responsible for specific, scaled relationships across the business unit.
You will report to the Global Head of HR for the business unit the role sits in. Location and time zone are flexible, as long as business needs are met.
What you will be doing
You will solve talent challenges and implement solutions that deliver value to the overall Inizio group, HR, and the Business while furthering the development of our HRTOM and talent strategy.
- Establish and implement HR plans that effectively communicate and support the business unit’s mission and strategic vision.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Partner with CoEs to identify and respond to local BU and enterprise-wide challenges:
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital people needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the executive leadership/senior management of the business unit by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Use MI to provide meaningful insights into broader business discussions around talent, and in doing so educate BU stakeholders on factors driving data shifts.
What you bring to the role
The critical capabilities you will need to succeed in this role are:
- Relationship management — the ability to build relationships and coordinate effectively among a wide range of stakeholders and collaborators.
- Strategic consulting — the ability to leverage relationships, develop and then execute solutions to business challenges and to influence strategic business decisions.
- Adaptability — the ability to respond to shifts in the business environment, adapt and change course when necessary.
- Commercial acumen — a deep understanding of the organisation’s business model, growth objectives, financial and operational processes as well as wider business trends which enables effective creation and delivery of strategic solutions.
- Talent management — the ability to identify, support and execute HR activities of strategic value to the organization and meet employees’ needs across the employee life cycle.
- Data management & insight — the ability to handle, analyse, interpret and communicate data insight effectively to drive business solutions and measure successful outcomes.
Who are Inizio?
We help our clients navigate their clinical development and commercialization journey by connecting the best scientific knowledge, market intelligence, actionable data, technology, communication, and creative execution.
With global presence and multiple career paths, the career possibilities are expanding at Inizio. We’re a growing global team of 11,700 - a $1.5bn revenue business working with the world’s leading health and life sciences businesses, and we have exciting growth plans. Whoever and wherever you are, we’ll empower you with the autonomy you need to experiment, learn, and grow. We’ll make sure that you feel valued, supported and, of course, because we’re helping our clients to transform healthcare and improve millions of lives you can feel pride in your work at Inizio.
Package and benefits
- Great compensation package
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.