At Inizio, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity, and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a work environment that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strive to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.
Reporting to the End User Computing Team Leader within the IT Operations team, you will be part of a team of highly technical, exceptionally motivated individuals, dedicated to delivering high quality run-level services across our End User Computing (EUC) environment and support change efforts for new and upgraded elements of these areas. You will cover your technical responsibilities within the working hours for your geography (US or Europe), but will share knowledge, practices, and techniques with your colleagues in the other geography to provide a unified support model.
Applying best practices, tested technologies, and experience, you will ensure the delivery of highly available, efficient, and secured access devices and equipment to the end-user population and support and maintenance of office-based technologies.
This is a hybrid role, working 3 days per week in the office.
What you'll be doing
- Provide end user hardware and software support remotely and on-site in Boston, MA.
- Desktop and laptop imaging and software deployment.
- Break/Fix Support including troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware devices.
- Onboarding process support including provisioning installation and delivery of EUC hardware and services.
- Off-Boarding support including deprovisioning EUC services and application access.
- ITAM (IT Asset Management) - full Lifecycle Asset Management for end-user devices and supporting print management software with print, copy and scan.
- Work with the Core Support Services Analyst on Mobile device management using appropriate tooling and procedures for Apple, Android, and other supported mobile devices.
- Manage EUC queue, prioritizing incidents adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and contractual obligations, making sure that all controls and procedures are followed and Service Level Agreement breaches are avoided.
- Meet deadlines and Service Level Agreements and take accountability for any roadblocks.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve EUC procedures and mechanisms.
- Perform maintenance and housekeeping tasks to keep systems running efficiently.
What you bring to the role
- Customer service - commitment to building professional relationships to ensure our business objectives are met.
- Collaboration - fostering collaborative working relationships in all situations.
- Process improvement - the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement in all areas.
- Communication - the ability to present issues and recommendations clearly and to engage the right people to ensure objectives are met.
- Change management - the ability to handle change and deal with ambiguity.
- Problem solving - the ability to process large amount of information, think creatively, solve problems, and bring these to a successful conclusion.
- EUC support experience in Windows 10/11, O365, OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Teams, Box, installation, configuration and maintenance and other major desktop applications.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting Windows Desktop issues and an in-depth understanding of Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of smart and mobile operating systems (Android, IOS) and mobile device management tooling.
- Working knowledge of macOS devices.
- Knowledge of hardware installation and configuration including device encryption.
- Knowledge of SCCM/InTune/JAMF device imaging and patching.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- 20 days PTO + 10 personal / sick days
- Company bonus plan
- Generous retirement plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Optical cover
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
Who are Inizio?
We help our clients navigate their clinical development and commercialization journey by connecting the best scientific knowledge, market intelligence, actionable data, technology, communication, and creative execution.
With global presence and multiple career paths, the career possibilities are expanding at Inizio. We're a growing global team of 11,700 - a $1.5bn revenue business working with the world's leading health and life sciences businesses, and we have exciting growth plans. Whoever and wherever you are, we'll empower you with the autonomy you need to experiment, learn, and grow. We'll make sure that you feel valued, supported and, of course, because we're helping our clients to transform healthcare and improve millions of lives you can feel pride in your work at Inizio.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.