You will be responsible for collection and application of cash receipts, bank and cash reconciliations, intercompany processes and analysis of Customer Accounts.
Reporting to the Team Lead Order to Cash (OTC), this is an Credit Controller role within the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Manchester, UK. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Uniting the expertise and capabilities of Ashfield and Huntsworth Health, Inizio has launched to become THE strategic partner for health and life sciences companies. Unparalleled in scale and expertise, we connect a full suite of Advisory, Medical, Marketing/Communications, Patient and Stakeholder Engagement, and Biotech services to reimagine clients' business challenges into opportunities.
We are a team of 10,000 experts working together in 35 countries to create something extraordinary. We exist to solve health challenges and develop transformational ideas that positively impact human lives. Working at Inizio offers an opportunity to work for a game-changing company built with one goal. That is to redefine health and life sciences by empowering our people to inspire new possibilities that advance health and build brighter futures.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the accurate completion of accounting activities
- Complete team accounting activities such as processing & matching cash receipts, maintenance & analysis of customer credit limits, monitoring customer payments and manage receipt of cash within customer payment terms, follow up on overdue collections, preparing bank deposits and account reconciliations
- Implement specific internal controls within accounting processes and other general accounting activities
- Contribute to strategic continuous improvement plans in the organisation and incorporate the changes
- Promptly respond to information requests from all partners
- Participate in the handover of processes between SSC team and local finance teams through Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) documentation, knowledge capture and knowledge transfer
- Ensure compliance with internal finance policies and external statutory regulations
- Operate in a hybrid work environment
- Apply our internal control environment (SOX or otherwise) to the Order to Cash function
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 2 or more years of experience in a finance and/or credit control role
- Motivated individual who works well with others and thinks clearly with the ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work and communicate with various levels within the organization, including members of the management team
At Inizio, we value inclusivity, recognise the power of diversity and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, color, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.